All in One Hockey is an advanced program designed to cover all the fundamentals of hockey. This includes skating skills, balance and agility, coordination, puck control, shooting and a hockey game.
Full equipment required.
Pre-requisite: Skaters must have successfully completed SK8 1, 2, 3 & 4 or Pre-Pucks and/or played hockey for 1½ or 2 years.
• Hockey skates that lace up (avoid buckles or Velcro)
• CSA-approved hockey helmet with full-face cage
• Warm, dark clothes (waterproof) including gloves or mitts
• Bicycle or ski helmets are not permitted
• Full equipment includes neck guard, mouth guard, chest protector, elbow pads, hockey pants, jock strap, shin guards, gloves & stick